Please have the following information available when you are ready to schedule a ride:
- Your Name
- Pickup Address
- Your MediCad ID
- Your Phone Number
- Destination Address
- Medical Provider Name
- Appointment Date and Time
- Recurring Medical Appointments
- Additional Passenger Information
- You must order transportation a minimum of two business days (48 hours) in advance of your medical appointment.
- Transportation with less than two business days (48 hours) notice must have verifiable and valid reasons to be scheduled.
- Passengers requiring special equipment such as a wheelchair, booster or car seat, oxygen tank, or equipment must provide these items. Please inform the Customer Service Representative when you schedule your trip.
- If you need an assistant or additional help during your trip, please let the Customer Service Representative know of any special circumstances.
- On the day of your appointment, please be ready 30 minutes before your pickup window so we can get you to your appointment on time.
- If this is an emergency, please call 9-1-1 for assistance.